SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FREE Marshall JCM800 4x12!!!!! FREE -GONE!!!

What's Hot
rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 866
edited January 2015 in Amps £
80's JCM 800 non-angled (flat fronted) 4x12 free to good home. Moving house and can't be arsed to move it with me. It's all been stripped of its tolex. Consists of a wobbly plywood carcass, front baffle and back. (All original) It's a bit of a project! No other bits, all corners removed no fittings etc just the wood. Pick up only (salisbury) if I can't be arsed to chuck it in the removal van I certainly can't be arsed to pack it! Moving on the 24th so be quick. Can't be arsed to photograph it either!!! ITS FREE TO A GOOD HOME!!!:)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You'll hear this loads, but bloody hell, if you weren't in Salisbury I'd be round for it tonight!
  • You may say that but nobody else seems interested! The market is so depressed that you can't even give stuff away these days! :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Sadly gone to the big 4x12 retirement home in the sky!
  • Tragic!