SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: 1x12 straight/slant or vertical 2x12 cab no longer needed

firks91firks91 Frets: 104
edited January 2015 in Amps £
so yeahhh, im after a 1x12 preferably slanted or a vertical slanted 2x12 and they have to have v30's. 

pretty much will consider any decent brand except marshall (unless maybe its a vintage style one) 

got cash dependng what how much youre asking. 
also have a isp decimator g string pedal that i could part ex 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Possibly not what your after but I have a spare Budda 212. It is technically horizontal but I have another one I'll be converting to vertical. I'll just take the feet off what is now the bottom and move them round. 
    They're not vintage 30's in it but it's the Budda Phat 12's which are essentially Eminence V30's. 

• firks91firks91 Frets: 104
    i'll keep it in mind but im ideally after a slanted 2x12 so i can hear more of what the audience does when im close to the amp. im tempted to get Paul at zilla do make up exactly what im after as ive had from him before, but im trying to keep costs down at present. 
  • firks91firks91 Frets: 104
    ended up going with custom zilla build