SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Boss RV3 reverb, Eventide Space reverb SOLD, David Cameron reverb.

What's Hot
HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23195
edited January 2015 in FX £

Boss RV3 - boxed, paperworked, very good condition. £95 delivered with PPG.

Eventide Space Reverb - a few playing marks, all works as it should. Comes with box and power supply. £290 delivered with PPG. SOLD. 

David Cameron reverb - ideal for those of you who need a reverb that simulates hollow empty spaces. £10 delivered during May 2015. Will swap for a George Osborne Austerity Wage compressor. 

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Does the David Cameron Reverb have the Nick Clegg buffer installed?  I've read a lot of people suggesting (although close) that's the only reason they chose it over the Labour Echo Box.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Boss RV-3s - GYBE swear by them and that's recommendation enough, surely?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyTimmy Frets: 23
    Wort trying the milliband eq pedal also from labour effects but they might discontinued soon.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5229
    Swap the DC for an Ed Milli-Hiband flanger...?
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/

• Does the David Cameron Reverb have the Nick Clegg buffer installed?  I've read a lot of people suggesting (although close) that's the only reason they chose it over the Labour Echo Box.
    The Clegg buffer's useless. A product description full of promises, but give it some (9v) power and it delivers nothing at all. 

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6375
    I've got an old Prescott compressor if you're interested. Runs on steams, but flattens the crap out everything with it's hard-knee option.
    Plenty of attack too, some say a bit too much, but add some 'make-up gain' and it softens it right up
    ;)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyTimmy Frets: 23
    Every one needs a loop kip true bypass imagration switcher that stops all those nasty foreign pedals from scrounging off your signal path and effecting your beautiful pure tone.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4714
    edited January 2015
    I'd like a Super Clint-On  :/
  • newi123newi123 Frets: 954
    Trades on the Cameron Reverb for my Farage Fuzz? I`d best describe it as loud, noisy and angry - but the manufactures blurb describes it as a return to traditional sound values. Ironically it`s made in Poland. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • i fear you may have just sidetracked your own thread here...

Are you interested in trades at all?
  • equalsql said:
    I've got an old Prescott compressor if you're interested. Runs on steams, but flattens the crap out everything with it's hard-knee option.
    Plenty of attack too, some say a bit too much, but add some 'make-up gain' and it softens it right up
    ;)
    Is is true that it throws up some interesting sonic elements? 

i fear you may have just sidetracked your own thread here...

Are you interested in trades at all?
    Not really. I'm looking to offload pedals so I can buy more plugins :)

The Clegg buffer's useless. A product description full of promises, but give it some (9v) power and it delivers nothing at all. 

I found that funny and was going to LOL it but then I thought "Actually that's more wisdom than anything!".
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Trades for the MG-2 Michael Gove sig?
    Stop crying, start buying
  • Still got the Eventide? Interested mate....Drop me a PM if you still have it
    My trade feedback http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/61150/ My doomy noise thing bloodofthemother.bandcamp.com
  • Bump and price drop to £95 posted with PPG for the RV-3