SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Orange TH30 Head

DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3308
edited January 2015 in Amps £

Orange TH30 Head: £450. Taken on a trade from this very parish, sounds great, wanted one for ages but it really is far too loud to use wound up at home, plus the cash would be very handy right now. Great condition with footswitch.

Not really interested in further trades unless you're dropping a Gibson Les Paul Custom, USA Block colour PRS (preferably in black) on me or something equally too ridiculous to turn down. Saying that Baja Teles are sweet but not that much different in price, so unless you're feeling generous even they would be a no go for me right now.  

Willing to post but only insured and I will screenshot the cost of cheapest for you to add to me, I also travel down through Lancashire and Merseyside regularly if that helps and also willing to drive a bit for a deal.

Based in Carlisle as in the English/Scottish border, not Wales..... Any questions just shout up.

Thanks.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments