SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Shredmaster

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
edited February 2015 in FX £
Hello all, 

All prices are with recorded delivery.
Everything is in decent condition

SOLD - Source Audio Tri Mod Wah, great pedal with a load of envelope filter/auto wah stuff - £30 -SOLD

Marshall Shredmaster good condition, with its battery cover! (quite rare apparently) - £70

SOLD - Just Found a Boss BF3. in pretty good nick £40 £35 - SOLD

SOLD - Eventide Modfactor with PSU and manual (fantastic condition), can do a deal with a moog exp pedal and an Aux Pedal for extra added tweakability - £200 - SOLD

SOLD - Line 6 DL4 with PSU, good condition - £100 £90 - SOLD

SOLD - Moog expression pedal - £25 - SOLD

SOLD - Boss MO-2 - brand spanking new with all the box and paper work £80 - SOLD

SOLD - Oh and this massive pedal board for £50 - would need to work out postage (would parcel pete it to keep the price down) - SOLD
The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I wanted one of these for years. Sell it to 2005 me.
  • stuff added bump
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • dump
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • modfactor now sold folks

open to offers, dont be shy
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Hi mate, I've got a couple of questions about the board if you don't mind.

What are the actual dimensions and does the lid separate completely from the base?

Where are you based in case I can get over to pick it up?

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• Hello @hobbio

Dimensions are:

• Material: 7mm Black laminate, Type: Removable lid
    • Usable internal height 110mm, Ext Dims: w852mm x d508mm x h156mm
    • Touring spec Hardware, Rubber feet on base, High density foam padded interior
    • Eggbox foam in lid, PedalBoard supplied
    • Padlock lugs, Use Pedals in case, Usable internal height 110mm

you basically have a heavy duty metal enclosure with a removable ply board (if you want to remove it)
    The lid has nice thick eggbox foam lining. 

As you can probably guess it will take anything internally and its super rugged. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Ok, I'm interested. Let me measure up the space I have at home tonight to make sure it'll all fit.

Also, whereabouts in Northants are you based? I might be able to collect it.

• I am just off Junction 16 or 18 of the M1 (10 mins from each) in Long Buckby.

I could possibly meet you within a reasonable distance

Thanks
    Ok, I'm in Nuneaton so collection is doable. If you could meet me somewhere that would be even better though.

Let me measure up tonight and get back to you.

• Moog and Pedal board on hold
  • moog and board goneski...

not a lot left, open to offers 
  • Interested in a modified Boss CE2B for your Shredmaster?
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • not reallty to be honest @Johnnyseven

Not really a fan of modulation on the whole
  • No worries.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • more stuff sold bump
  • price drop bumpage
  • just the flanger left bump
  • aspnetaspnet Frets: 46
    Is it still available?
  • the flanger? yes mate