SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT classic british motorcycle

Ok, wasnt really sure about posting this because i wasnt sure of any interest, anyways if there's any bike enthusiasts it might tickle your fancy.
Over 10 years back i bought a "basket case" project of a mid 1960's BSA beagle 75cc OHV motorbike from a farm as a longterm project to do up.
Its not complete:
I have a complete engine which some parts i had properly blasted/cleaned, frame, mudguards, wheels, seatpan, chainguard, headlight shell, complete front forks/rear shocks, chainguard and some other small parts.
The tank is beyond repair but you can still obtain these.
The frame/ front and rear mudguards i had sandblasted and coated with red oxide to stop rust and started to fill the small "surface rust" spots.
It will need a lot of work and sourcing of some parts but these bikes are rare as they only made them for a couple of years because the engines werent great and the japanese were starting to corner the small bike/moped market.
No log book so will need reregistering when built.
I can get pics next weekend when i strip my shed out (cant get in there at the mo!) but basically i shant be getting around to restoring it now.
Value i guess around £350 plus? but i'm open for a guitar related trade so if anyones interested pm.
It would need picking up as the engine is quite a hefty little lump.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments