SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Price Reduction - Mesa Stiletto Deuce - 6 months old never gigged. Mint condition

What's Hot
Scoosh16Scoosh16 Frets: 0
edited January 2015 in Amps £

**FINAL REDUCTION BEFORE I GO TO FIND OUT ABOUT TRADE INS - AND THE SHOP CHARGES MORE THAN I ORIGINALLY ADVERTISED FOR. **

**updated to include swap information** 
Musician guys and gals. 
Fancy a decent high end head?

Mesa stiletto deuce. 
I bought this less than 6 months ago in Julyish time from guitar guitar and it just doesn't suit my playing.

Nothing against the amp, it is still in mint condition as you can see. Christ, it still has the tag on. Comes with channel/solo footswitch and carry bags for both. And the jack for I will throw in too. Also it should still be covered under warranty I believe.

It cost me just over £1400 6 months ago, but I'm willing to make a small loss on it. Mainly for the impulsive nature of my buying habits.

So let's say £1000 advertising price, which I think is more than fair with the circumstances. 
I'm open to offers - so don't think you can't make offers -but not really looking for trades unless it is for something of equal value to my amp's price. 
I was looking for a marshall jvm 410Hjs. I have played one of the 410s before and it suited me perfect. My guitar shop just didn't have any in at the time.
Equally mint condition would be preferable. 
Otherwise, a possible part trade + cash.

Postage, if required, will be included in price. Postage is via my local overnight courier. This includes the optional insurance which I won't ship without.

Like I said, it's nothing against the amp. It's just not for me and the style which my musical projects require. I will simply be putting cash into the 410Hjs.

Images on request if i don't find out how to add them to this forum. 

Thanks, 
Scott.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• imageimageimage
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    I like moths.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • I don't follow.
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    "6 moths" :))
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ah. Well hets hope moth enthusiasts like mesa heads :P
  • CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 357
    Mesa don't get a huge amount of love on here, surprisingly.  I briefly flirted with selling my Stiletto Deuce and did get a couple of sniffs, both of which were very tempting (Black Cat and Gartone), but I decided against selling in the end.

Keep it, would be my advice.  It rewards experimentation, especially with the masters and the gains - goes from smooth and sweet to rocky and raunchy just by playing with the interaction between those. 

It will also sit in a band mix better than some smoother home-studio amps, but can still do the smooth stuff with the masters high and the gains low.
  • CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 357
    Just googling for a weight on my Nomad and discovered the Deuce won the Guitarist Choice award. Really nice amps, IMHO. I think their timing was wrong and they were overshadowed by the rec series, which sound dull and boomy to my ears.