Thomann is not the only German site selling cheap guitars

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• kelv_wkelv_w Frets: 260
    Anyone bought from MusicStore before? 
    I like Thomann's customer support and never had problems with them. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2390
    edited January 2015
    Yes once and I won't be buying from them again. Thomann by comparison has been great in my experience. They actually deign to answer emails, which is handy for international purchases.
  • Thomann did refuse to send me pics of a B-stock guitar recently, which annoyed me. And the delivery isn't speedy. Whereas from Musicstore I have received things by next day delivery. And they seem very good when it comes to issues and returns - much more responsive to emails than Thomann have been, in my experience.

I like Thomann. But then I also like Musicstore. But which is better? There's only one way to find out...

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7350
    edited January 2015
    seems you can get these Jack and Diane gits at DV247 also...

http://www.dv247.com/guitars/jack-and-danny-st-rock-electric-guitar-black--200777
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    I have just asked then about weights of them and had a good email conversation about heavy guitars weight etc so great service .They are a bit heavy for a sad old fart like me who likes zappy crappy paulwonia best of all or even pricey nicey Empress wood ...which are both same thing incidently . .
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2390
    Thomann did refuse to send me pics of a B-stock guitar recently, which annoyed me. And the delivery isn't speedy. Whereas from Musicstore I have received things by next day delivery. And they seem very good when it comes to issues and returns - much more responsive to emails than Thomann have been, in my experience.

I like Thomann. But then I also like Musicstore. But which is better? There's only one way to find out...

LOL

In my experience Thomann was a lot better at answering emails after you'd purchased. Whereas Musicstore was terrible at answering them (i.e. didn't) after a purchase (I never emailed Musicstore before a purchase).

Obviously neither is ideal but I like to know someone will actually answer my emails if I have a problem after I've bought something. At least if they don't answer me before I buy I can buy somewhere else.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7350
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
  • Disaster that they're going so cheap - it's like at my work, we design highly complex circuits but prices just get driven down. Performance of a Ferrari selling for the price of a Ford Ka. Total spiral to the bottom!