Ouch!

What's Hot
dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
I am currently experiencing a not insignificant amount of pain and discomfort having managed somehow to crack myself rather impressively hard in the old nuts with a Squier Strat that I've been cleaning and re-stringing at work.

I am having a sit-down.
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You know ahead of sympathy what we all thinking the most is - How on earth........?

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Strange job if you need to smack yourself in the nuts........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15582

be grateful it wasn't an explorer.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495

You know ahead of sympathy what we all thinking the most is - How on earth........?

slippery working surface, a momentary lapse of concentration and THWACK! SWEAR! OUCH!

A case of more haste, less comfort! 
    Drew_fx said:
    I shall use this henceforth. Thanks @Drew_fx
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    VimFuego said:

be grateful it wasn't an explorer. BC Rich

There sorted

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15582
    oh, and just in case there's any confusion, this thread is not one of those that requires pics.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Be grateful it didn't have a Bigsby.

• Are you going to lube your nuts?
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10308
    A re- string with ball ends at both ends of the strings.

That's a first.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

Your pain is only relative.  It isn't much really, I sure you are making a fuss about nothing.  I regularly get ball ache from caffeine.

Now, what I mean by relative is this; grind some chilli seeds in a pestle, now add some chilli powder.  Now add enough water to make a thick paste.  Now, rub the mixture liberally around your bell end.  Voilà, the pain in your balls has miraculously disappeared.

If you haven't got any chilli's to hand you can get the same pain relief by poking yourself in the eye with a pencil.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • Sambostar said:

Your pain is only relative.  It isn't much really, I sure you are making a fuss about nothing.  I regularly get ball ache from caffeine.

Now, what I mean by relative is this; grind some chilli seeds in a pestle, now add some chilli powder.  Now add enough water to make a thick paste.  Now, rub the mixture liberally around your bell end.  Voilà, the pain in your balls has miraculously disappeared.

If you haven't got any chilli's to hand you can get the same pain relief by poking yourself in the eye with a pencil.

isn't that how some mp's like to relax after a hard day's shafting the public  ;)
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

Well I'd like to thank everyone for the support ;) and words of'encouragement and advice'. However. I am happy to report that the injured parties are fully-functional.

If there's a lesson I can take away from this, it would be: In a crisis situation, don't ask @Sambostar to administer first aid!