SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Great USA Strat with Lollars, Callaham Block etc. - £550

What's Hot
BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
edited September 2015 in Guitars £
SOLD

Hi guys.  Up for sale is my 1997 USA Strat.  This is a 'Roadhouse Strat', which at the time was basically a USA Std with Texas Special Pickups.  At the time I worked in a guitar shop and when this one came in went for it myself because I felt it was a great guitar.

It now has Lollar Blackfaces which are awesome, it has a Callaham Trem Block (better tone, sustain etc), and the pick guard, pickup covers and knobs have been changed to custom shop Mint Green/cream etc. The original scratch plate (which I have) is tortoise.  I'll include all the original plastics, scratch plate etc as well as the trem arm, original manual etc

Neck is 9.5, slim ish C shape.  Comes with genuine Fender ABS.  I'm in London if you want to try it.  Few very slight dings here and there but nothing serious.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• last bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
    back up for sale with a price drop!
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    any chance I can buy the Lollers ? and you sell the guitar with the texas specials ?
  • BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
    Sorry mate only just seen this - message sent...
  • bump!
  • big price drop
  • Paul, will you please stop putting these great guitars up - so tempting!

Son is loving the Bass by the way!

Cheers
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • Sorry! Glad he likes it...
  • Have an awesome upgrades bump. Love lollars.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • price dropped even lower to £550!