SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson Historic R8 1958 Les Paul - 2006

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    How much bleeding weight?

:-S
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited May 2015
    Lovely guitar but Im posting just to say great band, not heard of you guys before this thread but Jesus you guys are good, I mean you sound awesome.

Can't afford the guitar but I'm off to buy whatever music of yours I can get my hands on.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Pm'd, PM'd 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited May 2015
    Sorry to derail the thread

For anyone interested, I've been following Phil Campbell the vocalist of the Temperance movement since i first saw him with his band 'White buffalo' supporting Marillion on their 2002 tour. 

Followed his band for a long time after that in small venues sometimes playing to a max of 5 people in the audience. Pleased that he has got a big break with this act.

You can listen to his previous work her. He's quite the musical chameleon and a very talented guy

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DougDoug Frets: 172
    edited May 2015

Me too, Excellent Band though, includes Luke Potashnick from Rooster(another great band!) etc, hope they get the acclaim they deserve, GLWTS bump. :)
  • BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
    Thanks guys! It's 9.2 lbs.
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 666
    I would LOVE to own this guitar, it's stunning,and I'm a massive fan of the band! You're new songs may be even better than the one's on the first album! My favourite band of the past few years by a mile, and awesome guys - was speaking to you all in Dundee a few years back when you were playing the smaller venues. Can't wait for the new album! Keep up the great song-writing and GLWTS bud!
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    @BusterCrabb ... love your band .. guitar sounds great .. I already have a great LP so all I can offer you is a bump ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    Thanks guys, very kind!
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306

For anyone interested, I've been following Phil Campbell the vocalist of the Temperance movement since i first saw him with his band 'White buffalo' supporting Marillion on their 2002 tour. 

Followed his band for a long time after that in small venues sometimes playing to a max of 5 people in the audience. Pleased that he has got a big break with this act.

You can listen to his previous work her. He's quite the musical chameleon and a very talented guy

Same here, saw Phil do a couple of support slots when the Fresh New Life CD came out. The guitar looks great, if I had the cash I'd be so tempted.
  • mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 506
    Interesting! I wonder who else do we have lurking under the fb pseudonyms?
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    This would be the perfect opportunity for a raffle of sorts, although the legalities of it may be prohibitive.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    PM'd
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    Are there any more pictures of the actual guitar to show the condition better? Is everything original eg pickups, wiring, frets etc? Cheers
    Hi Nick - if you message me your email address I can send you some more pics.
    Sold pending payment / collection. Thanks guys!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom