SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

fs jmi, diaz

jacksparrowjacksparrow Frets: 673
edited April 2015 in FX £
jmi mk11 tonebender, excellent condition  sold

diaz texas square face fuzz £85

prices inc p&p within the uk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump
  • danzi182danzi182 Frets: 0
    Hi Mate, Do you still have the Diaz Pedal? Do you have any information on when it was made or any other details about the pedal? Thanks Dan 
  • jacksparrowjacksparrow Frets: 673
    Hi pal it was made by p mcmahon after diaz had past god bless him it sports the same trannies as the original and it is germanium only no sockets to swap too silicon.

best wishes

ps sounds great
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for getting back to me. I've been after a Diaz Texas Square Face Fuzz for quite some time and have been looking for one that you can swap out the trannies (germ/silicon). I have an OxFuzz II germainium and wanted to stack it with the Diaz Texas Silicon version, is there no way of swapping the trannies at all? as i was after more sustain for a lead tone. How does the sustain hold out on this model?

Do you have any sample videos or sounds of this particular model? theres not much information about this model anywhere. I am interested in the pedal, just want to make sure i make the right choice.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated

Dan :)
  • jacksparrowjacksparrow Frets: 673
    edited March 2015
    i guess you can unsolder trannies and put sockets in but i dont think you would want to.

plenty of sustain, the tsf also has a lot more volume on tap than a standard fuzz face

sounds like your after a silicon fuzz though.
    Thanks for the info, I'm going to read more into the germanium version and make a decision, I am very interested in your pedal, so will get back to you very soon with a decision once i've read more about the germanium version.

Thanks again for your help

Dan