Stark Staring Munchies

yesterday was a bit irregular, food-wise. After a normal breakfast, I ended up on site somewhat late in the morning and close to lunch, so I had a heart disease sandwich from the truckers' caff, and then my proper (beef & veg stew) lunch at around 1530. Got home at around 2030, didn't want to prepare food, so went to pub and asked for spag bol. The bowl was humungous and had so much in it that I couldn't eat it all. They kindly let me doggy-bag the rest.

I had the rest of the spag bol for breakfast. Come lunchtime I was ravenous, as if I'd smoked half a ton of weed. Ate my banana, then went to Sainsburys with 2 colleagues, and came away with a meal deal (crisps, sarnie, diet coke) + a bag of cookies. Ate crisps & half the sarnie in the car on the way back, followed by the rest of the sarnie when I got back. Then I had the lamb's liver stew that I'd brought for lunch, and two of those huge cookies.

Man, I have eaten like a pig. I don't normally have a huge appetite. AFAIK I don't have worms ...
"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3594
    I don't know how you stay so slim and good looking Phil. ;-) Chances are that sainsburys meal deal had as much crap as yesterdays Caff Sarnie.

Nothing wrong in a nice spag bol. I made one Tues day and froze half of it which just might come out for this evening. Beginning to feel knackered now as I awoke at 5 and took No 1 son to the airport before work.

• ESBlonde said:
    I don't know how you stay so slim and good looking Phil. ;-) Chances are that sainsburys meal deal had as much crap as yesterdays Caff Sarnie.

Nothing wrong in a nice spag bol. I made one Tues day and froze half of it which just might come out for this evening. Beginning to feel knackered now as I awoke at 5 and took No 1 son to the airport before work.

1. I wish :)
    2. yes, the Caff sarnie was sossidge & bacon with loadsa tomato sauce, the sainsburys sarnie was egg & bacon
    3. spag bol = nice :)
    4. have a strong caffeine fix - you know it'll do you good!

"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself