Five Nights at Freddy's

monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
in Off Topic tFB Trader
Anyone played this?

If so did you manage to do it without soiling yourself?

Utterly terrifying.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Nope.  

IPad nearly went flying across the room aswell.

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
    tFB Trader
    BTW if you don't know what I'm talking about watch this:

@monquixote how you playing? 

Headphones in the dark for me!

• Yup, done it.  There is a plethora of shitty clones, too. 

Jumpscare horror, but a really neat concept. I enjoyed it - there is a Zero/extra Punctuation article where he suggests a new horror game where you need to use security cameras to navigate another character around an area, so these games might have been inspired a little by that. 
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    I don't know why but I didn't find it scary, I think playing resident evil when I was younger and amnesia last year has made me hardened to this kind of tomfoolery, really brilliant concept for a game tho and throughly enjoyed playing it.
  • mrchi;490789" said:
    I don't know why but I didn't find it scary, I think playing resident evil when I was younger and amnesia last year has made me hardened to this kind of tomfoolery, really brilliant concept for a game tho and throughly enjoyed playing it.
    For me, the pinnacle of horror games is silent Hill two. Wonderfully tense and brilliant story telling.
    mrchi;490789" said:
    For me, the pinnacle of horror games is silent Hill two. Wonderfully tense and brilliant story telling
    This and Resident Evil 2.

My youth in horror gaming.

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    I have not played any silent hill, I really should, but resident evil and the odd world series took away my spare time :-D
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10308
    The first Silent Hill on PlayStation one was awesome.You could easily loose five hours of your life and not realise it playing that game.They don't make them like that anymore.

Resident Evil 2 did come a close second though.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Best horror game is Eternal Darkness, really messed me up. I couldn't finish it!

I got this Freddie game from the Amazon app store free, not sure I would get the full experience on my phone.
    My V key is broken