SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Death By Audio Space Ring. One for the collectors/Flaming Lips fans!

solarsolar Frets: 174
I'm a bit reluctant to do this, but funds needed!

This is one of the most crazy, awesome, creative pedals I've ever heard. Not for the faint of heart. The description from the website says:

THE FLAMING LIPS SPACE RING IS A TELEPHONE DECODER CHIP USED AS A RING MODULATOR AND CARRIER FREQUENCY GENERATOR RING MODULATING THE RING MODULATED SOUND RUN INTO AN ANALOG MATCHED DIODE RING MODULATOR TO CREATE RING MODULATED RING MODULATOR SOUNDS.

More details here: http://www.killerrockandroll.com/deathbyaudio/spacering.html - and check out YouTube for some demos.

This pedal was only on sale for one month in September of last year. Only a few hundred were made, of which this is number 133. Only the first 200 were signed on the bottom by The Flaming Lips. It also comes with a limited edition numbered print of a hand-drawn cartoon by Wayne Coyne.

It's in exactly the condition it came in, and has never been gigged. I'll also supply it with a replacement bottom plate with some velcro on it, in case you want to attach it to your board without damaging the signatures.

Looking for £225 ono including special delivery postage to the UK. This is a bit less than what I paid for it after shipping and import taxes. They already seem to be going for more than this on eBay in the US already and I'm sure the price will go up as time goes by.

Here's the full album of photos: https://imgur.com/a/5rr5y

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• solarsolar Frets: 174
    One bump then eBay.. sensible offers considered.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom