Some inspired google streetview tomfoolery

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72511
    There was a good one a while back where a couple of guys in Edinburgh faked a murder scene when they saw the Google car coming. People reported it when they saw it on Street View and the police had to investigate...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    I remember seeing that Edinburgh one. Didn't someone end up getting charged with wasting police time, or did I imagine that bit?
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Wayne Coyne of The Flaming Lips taking a bath:

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72511
    mart said:
    I remember seeing that Edinburgh one. Didn't someone end up getting charged with wasting police time, or did I imagine that bit?
    I can't remember. If they were I think the charges were dropped.

I can think of the perfect spot to carry out a murder now, anyway :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein