So Bradford beat Chelsea

What's Hot
d8md8m Frets: 2434
I'm not really a follower of football but WOW

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    I dislike foootball intensely, but being on Teesside it has become apparant to me that Middlesbrough have also played well.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27642
    The football fan in me hopes that such results (and Cambridge holding ManU last night) are because the FA Cup still means something to the smaller clubs, those who rely on fewer mercenaries to wear their shirts.

It's embarrassing for Chelski, ManShitty, et al, but ultimately there's more money in where they finish in the Prem League, so that's what they care about more.  Spurs played a second-team against Leicester - any paid for it.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    I'm a United, and as hacked off as I was last night I was happy all the Cambridge players/fans etc get to come to old trafford, which bias or not, is one of the great grounds I think.  Plus they net an extra 1.5 million which secures jobs for loads of them.

Of course, I was even happier today with Citeh, Chelsea, Spurs and Saints all go out at home heheheee what a day! The goals are on the BBC website now, time to go watch
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    Huh, huh, huh.

At least the claim that they can concentrate on the league now will have some substance.

With a few of the bigger boys out the way, I fancy a Baggies cup run. Tony Pulis come on down.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16298
    Just watched the hi lights on MOTD, would have been a great match to have gone to.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Unfortunately i think it does mean more to the smaller clubs these days, than the overpaid prima donnas in the prem.
    Fair play to cambridge, the next match will be like a final and worth 1.5m to them - which is a massive amount.
    The FA cup and the old League cup dont mean bugger all to the big boys,one of the reasons i hate the premiership.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I think it's making a comeback. I think it should have to be on free TV.
    My V key is broken
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
    I'm a man U fan but I didn't begrudge Cambridge that result. What an awesome and memorable time for the players and fans. Another great day out at Old Trafford as well, and as mentioned, the bumper cash will make a MASSIVE difference to the club (the players were told to not swap shirts at the end as they couldn't afford to replace them!). Personally I think the Man U players should have swapped shirts and then stumped up for a new cambs set.

Wonderful loss for Chelsea! Mourinho did a superb sum up in interview at the end, like him or not he got it spot on.
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3634
    Love it!

The magic of the FA cup.

I shouldn't crow though as my lot (WHU) are on BBC today 2.00pm playing away at Bristol City.

Potential banana skin.
    :-S
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23011
    What a set of results!  The (sort of) good thing for me was that Swansea getting dumped out by Blackburn barely merited a mention as the day progressed. 

:(
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3919
    Unbelievable scenes Jeff!