Just for clarication

What's Hot
VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15585

not that any fucker gives a shit

I used to be a bean counter, now I'm book dealer and gardener. I was one thing now I'm another.

Dunno if I'm passive aggressive, I'm pretty fucking lazy, that's kind passive I guess.

Not that anyone cares. Shit, even I didn't read to the end of this thread.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• d8md8m Frets: 2434
    +1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27647
    As that discussion (which I've now locked) will inevitably transfer here ...

1.  Drew is in the cooler for 4 weeks.  That's the third and final visit there.
    2.  I've really no interest in the subtext, but I'm aware that there is one, and whilst he's "guilty as charged", he's not alone.
    3.  Read Monquixote's comments on the thread and think about what that would mean.

We keep saying that we only provide the means for theFB, it's you guys who actually create it with your contributions.  

You can also fuck it right up.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15585
    jeez tony lighten up, just trying to introduce a bit of levity, relieve the tension a bit.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • What have you naughty kids been up to? Ive only been gone for 9 hours!
    Old Is Gold
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WYNIR0WYNIR0 Frets: 360
    Seems one particular spat is still running since I was last here 6 months or so ago. Which is a shame as that spat was one of the primary reasons I wandered off 6 months ago.

monquixote said:
    I agree with WYNIRO much as personally I think he is a total cock.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I mainly jst run the competitions these days, no time get deal with online comedy
    Old Is Gold
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    For the record, I'm lovely.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I was watching Celebrity Big Brother and only came back and all this happened.   
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This is vastly more entertaining than CBB, though not for the mods.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Antique_Guitars;492154" said:
    I mainly jst run the competitions these days, no time get deal with online comedy
    You still find the time to flirt.
    My V key is broken
  • TTony said:

2.  I've really no interest in the subtext, but I'm aware that there is one, and whilst he's "guilty as charged", he's not alone.
    3.  Read Monquixote's comments on the thread and think about what that would mean.

We keep saying that we only provide the means for theFB, it's you guys who actually create it with your contributions.  

For what it's worth, I'm utterly staggered that folks around here have put up with his vile input for as long as they have. His posts are unfathomably offensive and again, I am amazed that someone hasn't marched up to him at one of his gigs and put him on his arse.

I don't really want to see him back tbh. I think he's bad for the forum and possibly one of the reasons we don't see many female forumites around here.

There....that's that off my chest. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 17reaction image Wisdom
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited January 2015
    I've never had a cross word with Drew. He sails close to the wind at times but is equally funny and knows his gear and overall if You don't like it then just move on. Don't lose any sleep over it

• Wolftone said:
    TTony said:

For what it's worth, I'm utterly staggered that folks around here have put up with his vile input for as long as they have. His posts are unfathomably offensive and again, I am amazed that someone hasn't marched up to him at one of his gigs and put him on his arse.

I don't really want to see him back tbh. I think he's bad for the forum and possibly one of the reasons we don't see many female forumites around here.

i think he's ok.  He's outspoken and will give as good as he gets. If you find him "vile" and "unfathomably offensive" then maybe you should put him on ignore so you don't see his posts. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    edited January 2015
    bingefeller;492279" said:
    Wolftone said:

TTony said:

1.  Drew is in the cooler for 4 weeks.  That's the third and final visit there.2.  I've really no interest in the subtext, but I'm aware that there is one, and whilst he's "guilty as charged", he's not alone.3.  Read Monquixote's comments on the thread and think about what that would mean.

i think he's ok.  He's outspoken and will give as good as he gets. If you find him "vile" and "unfathomably offensive" then maybe you should put him on ignore so you don't see his posts. 
    Advice others would do well to follow. And you know, actually ignore him rather than baiting in a campaign to slyly remove somebody they don't like.

There are two sides, and both have disappointed me as I like them both as people. But one is pernicious and devious, the other overt and explosive. One gets put in the cooler while the other celebrates.

This is no criticism of the modmins who have a thankless task BTW. I feel sad that something they've put their hearts and souls into has been abused. I appreciate their hard work and I hope they don't lose heart.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Ffs it's an argument on the internet, the world isn't going to end :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    edited January 2015
    Wiz for @holnrew I don't get why on a forum you can't just ignore someone if you think they're acting the cock? We're all different I guess. The celebrations of him being suspended show no class to be honest.

Edit: And breaking rule no1 in my opinion....

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2414
    lloyd said:
     The celebrations of him being suspended show no class to be honest.

Neither do (some of) said subjects posts.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • What thread have I missed?
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    Drew is on his final warning for starting threads digging at lix, and making a new one every time the previous one was deleted. Lix is having a ball because Drew is on a break again and he knows he'll be banned if he behaves like that again. So naturally Lixarto will only be worse when Drew gets back in order to try and provoke him to action that will have him banned. 

Thats the situation as i see it, and a bit of speculation on my part. 
    Its fucking childish and doesn't belong here. 

Both are to blame, and its to the detriment of the forum as a whole. Shame, seeing as both come across as decent enough chaps in isolation and have a wealth of knowledge that is actually quite valuable and it would be a shame to see it lost if one or both are banned as a result of this. 
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3313
    holnrew said:
    bingefeller;492279" said:
    Wolftone said:

TTony said:

1.  Drew is in the cooler for 4 weeks.  That's the third and final visit there.2.  I've really no interest in the subtext, but I'm aware that there is one, and whilst he's "guilty as charged", he's not alone.3.  Read Monquixote's comments on the thread and think about what that would mean.

Advice others would do well to follow. And you know, actually ignore him rather than baiting in a campaign to slyly remove somebody they don't like.

There are two sides, and both have disappointed me as I like them both as people. But one is pernicious and devious, the other overt and explosive. One gets put in the cooler while the other celebrates.

This is no criticism of the modmins who have a thankless task BTW. I feel sad that something they've put their hearts and souls into has been abused. I appreciate their hard work and I hope they don't lose heart.
    Too right!
This discussion has been closed.