SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Lazy J Cruiser Deuce

glt56glt56 Frets: 209
edited January 2015 in FX £
Anyone got one to sell?  Gotta Strymon Flint now so just the Cruiser Deuce to go!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1641
    I'd have thought both are perfect for that amp. I don't know of a better swampy verb/trem than the Flint. The Deuce wasn't my bag but i would imagine it will be great with the J20. @miserneil will know

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6866
    tFB Trader
    Cheers, @JohnPerry.

@glt56, I've got the J20H with Rev & Trem so can't comment on the Flint although I think @hotpickups has one and loves it with his J20.

The J20 loves pedals and is a great starting point. I've got the Deuce and it's a superb pedal, the clean boost side is awesome and basically just gives you more of what you already have, very transparent. The solo side is great also and can really push things into mega dirt territory, the more extreme settings are too much for me but great for adding some more dirt to solo's etc. I also use it to give a tweed flavour to my Bad Cat Black Cat too.

All in all, 2 SERIOUS pedals there and I doubt you'll go wrong with either :-)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1826
    edited January 2015
    I used to have the Flint but I sold it to go for the mobius. However there is something about the Flint sound wise that I liked better than the mobius trem. I only upgraded for the MIDI aspect to it. Generally though all pedals I've tried in front of my j20 sound great. Welcome to the club :)

Deuce is great too :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the comments guys, I'll hang on for a while to see if any of these come up for sale.  I've got a Fulltone Fulldrive 2 which I might trade too.
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3308
    Got a Mobius and Big Sky yet still miss the Flint. Superb pedal.
    Bump!
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Keep,the Fulldrive find a Deuce
    capo4th said:
    Keep,the Fulldrive find a Deuce
    Probably will..
  • I have a Lazy J Cruiser for sale. If you're interested feel free to PM me.