SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: TC Electronic Nova Drive

ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
Anyone thinking of selling a TC Electronic Nova Drive? Also after a small, cheapy MIDI thru box if I can source the Nova.

Cheers,

Ben
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• benvallbenvall Frets: 83
    Hey Ben

The Nova Drive really is a great pedal. I've been through so many overdrives and distortions pedals looking for a sound i'm happy with. I got the nova drive that came up recently, I used it with a nova system and now a g system, you won't regret getting one.

cheers Ben
  • ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
    Hey Ben - as I remember you snapped that one up just in front of me! Hehe was secretly hopping you were going to hate it and sell it on ;-)
    I'm glad to hear you are getting on well with it though!
  • benvallbenvall Frets: 83
    Sorry no. 18 presets, midi controlled, stackable OD and Distortion, parallel OD and Distortion. Love it
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1818
    I may leave mine go for the right price....
    How much are you thinking? I'm not sure what the average is, although one went on here last week for around £60 or so, which was maybe a little low, but I'm none to sure!
    Hi mate, rather keep it than let it go for 60 quid!! 100 at least...
    Fair enough, can't blame you I was surprised to see one go as low as 60. I'll have to get back to you on it, 100 is a bit much this month. They do seem to vary considerably, I've seen others go around 80 over on the bay, but then ones on buy it now go for a ton fifty! Could manage 80 if you do get tempted.

Well, the guy who sold on here for 60 was basically nuts!! Sorry!! I can't see them going for less than a 100, most are in the 120 bracket, so a 100 is a good price, I'm in no rush whatsoever to sell to it as it does integrate with the GS so well.

It'll get boxed up and put away before I leave it go for anything under a 100