SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB- Delay pedal with tap tempo NOW SORTED, THANKS GUYS

What's Hot
DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2228
edited January 2015 in FX £
Hello, I am after a delay pedal with a tap tempo function. I've just sold a flashback, fine pedal but far too many features. I never used the tone print function once.
Preferably something dark/analog sounding. I've owned a carbon copy before and I liked the sound of that. Ideally I don't want something the size of a house or with twenty thousand sub menus - Meat/potatoes. In an ideal world I'd like something like a Memory Boy Deluxe or a Way Huge Supa Puss.

Cheers
Dave
I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    I was in just the same boat a while back and got one of these: http://www.thomann.de/gb/t_rex_play_back.htm

(I'm not selling it btw, just recommending it, and it's a decent price new). 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I am guessing a DL4 is wide of the mark?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2228
    @not_the_dj That does look pretty cool!

@meltedbuzzbox i had an echopark I loved for years, stupidly sold it. A DL4 would be too big sadly :( thanks for the thought though.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    shame my Strymon Brigadier sold earlier, you described it perfect.. small foot print, dark analog sounding, tap tempo and dead easy to use.  
  • look at it as an opportunity to buy a bigger board :-D
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    A TC Repeater is a great delay option I just sold mine. It is a Digital Delay but the analog mode wasn't bad either. Not too much of a footprint.