SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Bad Cat Classic Cat 20w Combo

guitarmanguitarman Frets: 52
edited February 2015 in Amps £
I am selling this with some regret, as it's now surplus to requirements. 

20w
6v6 JJ Output valves
GZ34 Rectifer

Like a Fender '57 Deluxe on Steroids!

Definitely the best-sounding amp I've ever owned.  Just two controls: volume and tone - nothing else to muddy up the signal path. The idea of this amp is that you put the volume on full and control the volume from your guitar. Bliss. It takes pedals brilliantly as well.

If you're looking at this you probably know all about these amps, but if not, a Google search will turn up plenty of material.

The amp has been re-valved recently so its ready to go. Since then, I've used it in two or three rehearsals and one gig, so nothing needs doing to it.

As you can see from the photos, there are some small scuffs and tears in the vinyl, but nothing disfiguring - the photos make them look a lot worse than they actually appear in the flesh. There's a bespoke cover which protects it nicely against any further scuffs.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments