SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Bronco Amp

brucegillbrucegill Frets: 729
edited February 2015 in Amps £
NOW SOLD Hi there

I bought this off eBay the other week (item number 221666488374) for £122... 

Ive just finished building a Ampmaker kit and was planning on adapting the Bronco to take my new valve amp. I should have got some measurements first, as it won't fit without major redesign to the valve chassis and wiring :(

So, nice little practise amp, in tweed, needs a new home. £120 ONO

I'll get some photos up tonight hopefully but in the mean time you can see the old ad on eBay. Everything seems to work fine, the plug is a euro one (not a USA one as advertised in the ebay ad), it's 230v so all good for our power supply. Could always put a 3 pin plug on but it will come with a plug adapter. 

I'm near Bishops Stortford CM22 area. Can meet up at a reasonable distance or welcome to collect and try it out. Postage could be possible as I have a box, but need to get a quote for postage. 

Appreciate I'm new here... My user name on eBay id brucegill and have 100% feedback. 

Thanks and best
Bruce
07775 625973
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments