SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Ibanez AF2 Paul Gilbert Airplane Flanger £65 posted ono

MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
edited February 2015 in FX £
Found a guitar I like, so need to sell this. Only reason I'm selling this over selling one of my other pedals is it is the biggest and if need be I can resort to using a flanger on my m13.

Comes with box, instructions, and presets from PG to give you some of the sounds he uses.

Sounds great, can do great chorus and flange and a sorta suoedo phaser. I personally always ran this infront of the amp with the enhance at a bit halfway, used it over solos to get a wah type sound, amazing if you want that wah/phasey type solo sound with way more control. And if you are a PG fan then you will love this.

Only problems with it were size, not overly massive, but a decent size none the less.

Knobs go to 11 on everything, and they all interact with each other.
Don't know about postage so let's say 65 +postage?
Tell me if I'm off, or better make me an offer.
Any ideas on the postage on this baby?
Any questions just ask,
Cheers Jack
I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    edited January 2015
    imageimage
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    edited January 2015
    Postage looks to be a fiver so price drop to 65 inc postage.

Also is anyone interested in an original 1983 ibanez sd9? Considering selling that to, but just wanna guage interest before I decide.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7348
    Cool flanger.

I have one and its ace!

Great price too.
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 905
    I may be interested in the SD-9
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • stonevibe;501529" said:
    Cool flanger.

I have one and its ace!

Great price too.
    Cheers, it is a great pedal.
    AF2 on hold/ nearly sold pending payment.
    Gadget;503393" said:
    I may be interested in the SD-9
    I never use it as I always use a single channel distorted amp and I didn't get on with it, tried it on a clean amp and it is amazing.
    But like I said I play with a distorted amp and so have no need of a distortion pedal. Pm me and I'll send some pics over if you want.
  • gamagama Frets: 24
    Hi

Payment ready all the best
    G
  • Sold to @gama
    Cheers