SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - DV Mark Compressore £50- SOLD ; Dan Electro Cool Cat 18v £20

DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2228
edited January 2015 in FX £
Hello

I bought this from World Guitars around a month ago for £65, it's as new. It's a lovely sounding compressor pedal but I've ran into a few problems trying to assimilate it onto my pedal board. Firstly it's a big old thing. Secondly powering it from my pedal power plus 2.

The pedal runs at 12v and 600ma. I could power the pedal from the courtesy outlet of the Pedalpower, but i have plans to use that to power my Two Faze. If you have a power supply that can power it, it's a bargain. SOLD

It comes with the box, manual and adaptor. It is as new.
Secondly a Danelectro Cool Cat 18v Chorus pedal, it has a few scrathes on but it's built like a tank. £20 delivered.
UK only please chaps, everything sent recorded post :)

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8104
    PMd

Tim
    Red ones are better. 
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2228
    DV Mark sold pending payment :)
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.