Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who was the best bond girl?

What's Hot

Comments

• Eva Green, Eva Green, and Eva Green.

And Diana Rigg.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1793
    Can we include the Jonny English film - as an obvious bond spoof - so that I can say Natalie Imbruglia!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4625
    ^ @bigmonka no, no you can not ... 

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1793
    @DesVegas then I shall take my leave and not return to these parts!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3074
    Halle Berry.  Obviously.  No further questions your honour...

(Yes, I know this is from Swordfish and not a JB flick...)
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28353
    Her above from Goldeneye. ^^

• GassageGassage Frets: 31085
    edited February 2015

So- this was the best Bond Man!!

Caroline Cossey was born in 1954 as Barry Cossey, and began taking hormones and changed his name to Caroline in 1972. By 1979, Cossey had a pair of breasts and had undergone the sexual reassignment surgery to make the transformation from Barry to Caroline complete. Just after 'For Your Eyes Only' was released in 1981, the UK tabloid News of the World outed Caroline as a man

Read More: Movie Myths: The Bond Girl Who Was Really a Man | http://screencrush.com/movie-myths-6/?trackback=tsmclip
    Caroline Cossey, born Barry Cossey and had a sex change.
    Caroline Cossey was born in 1954 as Barry Cossey, and began taking hormones and changed his name to Caroline in 1972. By 1979, Cossey had a pair of breasts and had undergone the sexual reassignment surgery to make the transformation from Barry to Caroline complete. Just after 'For Your Eyes Only' was released in 1981, the UK tabloid News of the World outed Caroline as a man

Read More: Movie Myths: The Bond Girl Who Was Really a Man | http://screencrush.com/movie-myths-6/?trackback=tsmclip

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Gassage said:

So- this was the best Bond Man!!

Caroline Cossey, born Barry Cossey and had a sex change.

@Gassage who is your favourite Bond man?
    As 007, Connery, Craig, Dalton are the top 3 in that order

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Really? I had you marked as a Pierce Brosnan kind of guy.

Nah- I worked in Chatham Dockyard when they filmed that river sequence and he was about as tall as my chest save for another 2 foot of bouffant on top

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Berenice Mahrloe as Severine in Skyfall is sommink else

I also loved Isabella Scorupco in Goldeneye

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Gassage said:

he was about as tall as my chest save for another 2 foot of bouffant on top

I could do with some extra bouffant on top. :(

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 619

Barbara Bach, Britt Ekland & Jane Seymour.

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24780
    sinbaadi said:
    +1 for Xenya from Goldeneye, but.......

plus she's a scientist and stuff.

Terrible fake boobies.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    I need some alone time
  • Gassage said:

I would have thought Daniel Craig would have been your number 1... Tell yas something, Grace Jones looked good in the 1980s. I was researching her and found that she dated Dolph Lundgren for a while. I guess she still has a good figure for her age but I can't find any decent pictures of her.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72937
    edited February 2015
    Gassage said:
    Same here - but there's still a big gap between Connery and Craig. Dalton would be rated much higher than most people do if he'd had decent films to work with.

I suppose we need categories for Best Villain and Best Sidekick as well...

In which case I nominate Christopher Lee in Man With The Golden Gun (although not really a fan of the film itself, apart from him and Britt Ekland) and Oddjob in Goldfinger.

But my favourite baddie - hard to describe him as a 'Bond villain', or a sidekick since he's neither really - is Robert Shaw in From Russia With Love, which is probably the best of all of them from just about every point of view.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 619

Top villain has to be Javier Bardem as Raoul Silva in Skyfall. Properly mental.  Mind you, Jaws is up there for baddies.

No point in doing the cars....nothing can beat the Esprit in Spy Who Loved Me

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7911
    Beexter said:

Top villain has to be Javier Bardem as Raoul Silva in Skyfall. Properly mental.  Mind you, Jaws is up there for baddies.

No point in doing the cars....nothing can beat the Esprit in Spy Who Loved Me

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister