Hammered finish enclosures

My soldering skills aren't bad but I never have the patience to do a proper job of the enclosures.

Is there anywhere I can buy pre painted hammered finish enclosures?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I guess that's a no then? ;)

Do you guys paint your own enclosures?
  • Have a look at these. The colours are pretty good and don't add too much to the price.
  • @ElectroDan Cheers. Will take a look.

I found this last night too in the US. Not checked the postage yet though. http://www.pedalpartsplus.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PPP&Product_Code=17080&Category_Code=PS125B
  • I like those. Looks pretty cool to me. Musikding is a great site for bits and pieces too. They have pre drilled enclosures on there as well as the painted ones like they do in Rapid.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30318
    I've used Hammerite, it's quite easy to brush on and it doesn't leave brush strokes if you lay it on thick and fast.
  • FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    Not having the patience to do a proper job is exactly the reason I always use Hammerite in the first place - slap it on thick, leave it, job done.  9 times out of 10 it dries looking perfect.
    -- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --