EQ Peddle... Had a boss, anything else worth a look?

What's Hot
brucegillbrucegill Frets: 724
Always find I want to drop my mids a little.... I had a boss EQ a while back, so in the market for another. Anything else worth looking at? Thanks Bruce
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Empress Effects
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    On the cheap Danelectro Fish n Chips
    On the tank MXR 10 band

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Just got a Source Audio Programmable EQ and I cannot fault it.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• hobbio said:
    Just got a Source Audio Programmable EQ and I cannot fault it.
    I can, it has no hot hands!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Neither does Empress :P

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• Hot hands?? Thanks guys, loads to look into. The Empress looks interesting. Will look into the others now. Many thanks
  • hot hands

• hot hands

WTF?! Pure witch craft lol. Think I'll manage without that to be honest. Thanks for the schooling :) all new to me!
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    edited February 2015
    Earthquaker tone job
  • And another one for the EQD Tone Job... Superb
  • The Danelectro Fish and Chips is great.  Another vote for it.