SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Zoom Ultra Fuzz (WITHDRAWN), Mooer Juicer (SOLD).

DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 2567
edited February 2015 in FX £
Still wavering on this, but it's mostly sitting in a storage box and only getting occasional home use...

...Used, a few small chips/dinks, but well looked after, and 100% functional and fuzzy.  It sounds great.  Never velcro-ed, so the base of the pedal is unmolested.  Fairly sure I have the original card/manual/bumf somewhere, too.

Tradewise, I'm after "something interesting", mostly for use in my SuperEgo's loop...so nice modulations/ring-mods/noise-makers are the order of the day, I think.  Sorted for 'verbs and delays right now though.  Whatever.  Try me.  These seem to be going up in value, but whether they sell for what folks are asking for 'em, I don't know.  In no rush, but thought I'd put it out there anyway!

UPDATE: Will sell for £85 £75 posted.  Change of heart, so holding onto it for the forseeable future!

This didn't go a few months back, so also putting this Mooer Juicer back up for sale.  Basically, a 1590A-sized DOD Juicebox, so Bad Monkey-ish but smaller.

£30 posted SOLD

Cheers
New fangled trading feedback link right here!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Really great pedal, really really great
  • Yup, really good. Can you remember when they were discontinued and GAK was blowing them out for pocket change? Should have bought loads of them.
  • Cool pedals for sure. I had one a few years back- actually made myself feel physically sick with the horrible tortured self-oscillation sounds you can get out of it. If that's your thing... GLWTS/T

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• BUMP

Can only echo what some of the above posters have said.  It's a really great fuzz.  A cool trick is to set the gate fairly high, bring the overall volume up so the gating kicks on/off when muting chords, adjust gain to taste, and then bring up the resonance to a level where you get strangled, ripping, oscillating squeals that gate off into silence.  I should hasten to add, it does great "normal" fuzz sounds too.

I'm mulling over a sale price on this too, and will probably add one by the weekend.  Tricky, given that they seem to go for a fair bit in the US, maybe less so over here.  Either way, don't want to be a Mr. Peter Ian Staker.
  • BUMP for added Juicer, and FS price.
  • BUMP...Mooer sold, Zoom still available...
  • BUMP...any reasonable offers for the Zoom?  Last chance before I 'Bay it.
  • Prices are all over the shop on these, it seems.  Watched one end on US eBay last night, so I've lowered my price to be more in line with the final selling price there.  Sorry for breaking the 48-hour bump curfew, but want this priced properly here before I give it a go via auction, etc.
  • DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 2567
    edited February 2015
    BUMP...Last call for the Zoom before eBaying it on Sunday.