SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Eventide Pitchfactor

What's Hot
toescantalktoescantalk Frets: 146
edited February 2015 in FX £

Eventide Pitchfactor for sale with power supply, manual and original box. £250 posted.

Ta.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thats pictures huge!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have no idea what you mean :)
  • thats better!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • I lost interest when the picture got bigger
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll shrink it again for £300?
  • Ah, I knew a girl like that once...
  • Bump.
  • toescantalktoescantalk Frets: 146
    edited February 2015
    Bump
  • Bum.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I am surprised this hasn't shifted. Eventide stuff is awesome 
  • A price reduction and box found bump. 

• this thing has @GavHaus written all over it

• Not even clicking on the link. Too busy GASSING over an RML Electron Fuzz for literally no reason.
  • I watched the video. Yes, very much my cup of pitch-shifted tea. Eventide stuff feels a bit like playing with the cheat on to me though, and I don't know why.
  • Bump. Open to trades (modulation, delay, reverb). I'm dirty enough thanks.