SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: USA made, upgraded Blues Deluxe

NamaquaNamaqua Frets: 62
edited March 2015 in Amps £
This USA original Blues Deluxe is a superb amp, really great sound. 
It has some warm and sparkly cleans, depending on how you set it, with a nice break up at about 4 on the dial with a single coils, slightly earlier on a hum bucker guitars.

This has had the full Fromel tone path upgrades and it sounds like a boutique amp now.
I get a lot of comments on the sound of this at gigs, so forget the reissues which are inferior and more tone resistant.

** There are two speaker options with this: 
1. If I leave in the Fender Special Design Eminence speaker the price is as stated. Still a nice speaker that responded well to the tone path upgrades.

2. I also have a Jensen Alnico 5 P12N Speaker. 8ohm, 12" in great shape, round magnet version, super vintage!
This has been in the amp for a couple of years after coming out of a Matamp. A special speaker that I can put in for you instead. I will want an extra £100 on top for it.

Serviced and tuned to perfection by Pete Hall at Audiofix in Brighton, who services many well known players amps.
Any test welcome if you're in Sussex.

£485

shipping to UK addresses is usually about £25
I've had that one ages darling
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments