SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe - SOLD

MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 269
edited March 2015 in FX £
Potentially for sale is my Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe (original rather than Plus model). It's only potentially for sale because I haven't played with it for a while and need to make sure it works properly, as soon as I've done that it will officially be for sale. Any interest at £180?
http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp172/OllyHolditch_photos/Mobile Uploads/DSC_0017_zpszyhazope.jpg

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    interested! :)
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30931
    Crikey-

Last one I sold of these on eBay made £290 and that was only last year!! BUY IT! Amazing things, the BEST if you spend time tweaking it, which can amuse for for years, such is its versatility.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Interested also.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7157
    I've had a few of these over the years and they are great.
    Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 
  • Looks like I'd better get my ass in gear and make sure it does still work!

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• GassageGassage Frets: 30931
    edited February 2015
    I was thinking about buying this last night but I won't as I have the vibe thing covered. However, an unbiased view:

Tonally- the best Vibe ever, by some distance. It's also got Pete Cornish-esque buld quality

Tweakability- honestly, hours and hours of fun- you can make totally silly underwater-like bubbley noises, the trem is sensationaly, the vibrato is real vibrato and the vintage vibrato (not the vibe if that makes sense) is amazing and you can change the tonal range of the vibe too- most are too bassy or trebley.
    Chorus- it does this better than most vibes that claim to have chorus- you can go from CE1-ish sounds to throbbing chorus.

It is one of the most fun pedals ever- and built like Mount Rushmore.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

Still interested :)
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 269
    Ok, I have finally checked if the VV works, and the news is...

... it works!

@frankus, you have first dibs.

Dibbed it is then!
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 269
    Sold!