SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Few pedals.... Rockett Archer as new....

downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1069
edited February 2015 in FX £
For sale as part of my general clear out:

Mooer Flex Boost - I have two of these for sale - I understand this to be a clone of an Xotic AC Booster. I have too much boost and dirt already - £24 each delivered. Probably have the boxes. Previously velcroed. BOTH SOLD

Behringer PB100 Preamp booster - actually a really excellent boost/always on type pedal. £10 delivered. Always been used on external power, there have been some problems with Behringer not working on battery power if they've always been on external - not sure whether that applies to this one (I don't have a battery) Definitely no box! Previously velcroed and no rubber base.

TC Spark Mini - excellent clean boost - very sparkly sound. Hardly used, just surplus to requirements. probably have the box. £35 delivered. Never Velcroed. SOLD

Rockett Archer - really not sure about selling this one! I have owned 2 Klons in the past and I currently use a Juan Solo klone. I know this one is a bit flavour of the moment so £130 delivered. Boxed. As new.

All pedals are in the New Forest, can be collected if required. Not really looking for offers or trades on any of these.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments