SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Yamaha DG60-112 Combo - SOLD!

What's Hot
paul_xtpaul_xt Frets: 86
edited June 2016 in Amps £
Hi all

It pains me to sell this but needs must as I'm making space for new gear.This was one of the first 'proper amps' that I purchased way back when I was a lad at Music Live back in the late 90's. It sticks in my memory as I had to get my dad to pick me up cos it was a pain to carry on the train....anyway I digress...

So this is a 60 watt two channel 'modelling' combo. There are 8 tones to choose from on each channel. I use to enjoy really enjoy gigging with this amp and using it for teaching, but now its time for someone else to have some fun with it! There are a couple of knocks and dinks on it, so you can tell its definitely been used, but doesnt affect the amp, and it still sounds stellar.

Looking for around £150. I'm based in Nuneaton (the midlands) and collection is preferred but can possibly deliver if not a million miles away.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments