EHX Deluxe Memory Boy send and return - switching on and off a harmoniser?

DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
edited February 2015 in FX
Hello

I've been scratching my brain with this one. I have just picked up a rather lovely DMB from a fellow forumite. Listening to some sound clips on youtube, if you place a pedal into the DMB's send and return you can affect each repeated signal with that pedal

......So If you place say a EHX Pitch fork into the loop, each decaying signal will have an descending octave effect for example.

That's all very well....but I would like to have the ability to toggle between including that pedal in the DMB loop and the standard signal chain of the pedal board......my first thought would be some sort of looper box? Or perhaps a Boss Line selector?

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    I guess if you connect the LS2 so the main input/output feed the pedal, your main signal path is through the A loop and the DMB send/return connected to the B loop, putting the pedal in toggle a/b mode you'd be in the right ballpark. I think where it would fall down is if the bypassed loop in the LS2 doesn't stay connected to itself with a straight pass through between the send and return jacks. You'd have to check with someone who owns one to see if that's the case. It's not impossible though!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom