SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Mint condition as new Disaster Area DMC-4 (Gen2) Midi controller £100 by PPG. SOLD!!

ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6237
edited February 2015 in FX £ tFB Trader
Hi here for sale is a Disaster Area DMC-4 Midi controller. with Optional expression roller added in. Finished in this Lime Sparkle powder coat it comes as new boxed in mint condition. I used it to control and Eventide H9 but I'm aware it can control strymons etc (may need the software updating but this is done via download and USB cable)

Picture shown is actual unit for sale. 

£100 via Paypal gift and it'll be delivered to you by Special delivery. 

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 7066
    Might be interested- what options does it have - does it have an expression input or the ghost usb option?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6237
    tFB Trader
    mrkb said:
    Might be interested- what options does it have - does it have an expression input or the ghost usb option?
    Really sorry, its just sold. it does have the expression input though
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7066
    Doh, Well I'm still interested if the sale falls through.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6237
    tFB Trader
    mrkb said:
    Doh, Well I'm still interested if the sale falls through.

Even If it doesn't fall through, I'd heartily recommend the disaster area products to you, they are really great.
  • Me too. I have the DMC-6D and it's great
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/