SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB/Practise Amp for £30 or less

LakoLako Frets: 4

Hi,looking for amp for my niece,14 yrs old beginner for home practise . The budged she have is £30.Any idea/Offers please?

Walton on Thames area/Surrey

many thanks

Lako

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I would be scouring ebay trying to get as much bang for my bucks as possible. Try searching for 'guitar amp' dont use the word practice as it will tend to limit the options.Gumtree is also a good place to buy locally and often has some good deals. If you can up the budget to around £50+ you will end up with something far supperior that will have a longer life span as her playing progresses (assuming she's not already a virtuoso!)

MakesModels i'd be looking at are Fender Gdec models, Marshall MX, VOX valvetronics, laney and possibly ibanez. Bigger the speaker the better but also being able to carry it will be a major consideration. Some of these models will have built in FX which is a bonus.

good hunting

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11978
    tFB Trader
    I have a couple that may fit the bill 
    I have a Samick 10w for £25 in Croydon

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• I'd spend a few extra quids and look for a vox pathfinder 15r. You can still get them for about £50 if you look.
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2150
    edited February 2015 tFB Trader

I have a Fender Frontman 15 Reverb, excellent condition, that I will post, for £30 all-in.

• LakoLako Frets: 4

Thanks KIng Im keeping my eye on both ebay and gumtree ;-)

Feline-No but thank you for offer

alalal-I loved this VOX.I bought one for my self 2 yrs ago for as liitle as £35 from ebay and collected by foot as the seller lived  2 min walk from me :-) but that's was luck one and only in life time

martin-I don't like frontman but thanks for offer mate

• Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    I have a battered Line 6 Spider IV 15? Has crappy paint on the knobs and I took the LINE 6 logo off, and made it fully open backed by removing the back panel. If you can collect from Amersham in Bucks, I'll happily take £30 :) i'm out the country and Is_Ser_Fluffehh is currently in possesion of it, so I can get you photos if you like?
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2959
    I've got a Peavey Rage 158 you can have for £30 posted? PM me if you're interested.