SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 70's Selmer Treble & Bass. £250 including tonebones for 8w or 50w

What's Hot
WezVWezV Frets: 17500
edited February 2015 in Amps £
In reasonably good condition.   When I first got it it had some crackle but this seems to have disappeared as its been used.  I have fitted tonebones (triode) which reduce it down to 8w from EL84's,  but the EL34's are still here so can be put back in without any biasing required to take it back up to 50w

still very loud at 8w and takes pedals well, but you won't get a lot of distortion at home volumes from the amp alone

the light on the standby switch doesn't work, the knobs could do with repainting and the aluminium shield around the power valves has been bent back to make room for the tonebones.

I am after £250 collected - including tonebones, 2xel84 and 2xel34

Located in Burton On Trent
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
    God I want this... Erm is there anything you want as a trade?
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• WezVWezV Frets: 17500
    afraid I really need cash at the moment - hence the sale
    edited February 2015
    I should also mention the pair of Tungstram ECC83's in the pre-amp.   quite a well regarded UK made tube just about up there with Mullards.  they fetch good prices themselves!
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    edited February 2015
    WezV said:
    I should also mention the pair of Tungstram ECC83's in the pre-amp.   quite a well regarded UK made tube just about up there with Mullards.  they fetch good prices themselves!
    You're underselling those Tungrams Wez, the one on the left is certainly a Mullard, can see the code, the other will pretty certainly be a Mullard as well.  All the Tunsgram badged ECC83s I have (6 or 7) are Mullard manufacture.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    wisdom awarded - didn't know that :)
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    The EL34's are RFT manufactured if that's any help.  Great valves.

Bump