SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Price Drop! FS - Marshall 425A Vintage Modern 4 x 12 Angled Cab

theimageofalltheimageofall Frets: 127
edited October 2013 in Amps £
Hi again everyone.

Reluctantly, due to having a bit of a clear out and a new way of band rehearsing (in ears), I'm looking to sell my immaculate condition Marshall 425A Vintage Modern Cab. 100 Watt 4x12. This one has the limited edition purple tolex, which is quite subtle but looks amazing.

Info from another website:

The speakers used the Marshall 425A, mono/stereo switchable 4x12" guitar amplifier cabinet are the brand new G12C 25 Watt Celestion Greenbacks. These were specifically developed for the Limited Edition Jimi Hendrix Supe100JH stack and are voiced to give that rich and balanced harmonic timbre that compliments vintage tone and therefor the Marshall Vintage Modern Series perfectly.

Sounds awesome. Gigged under 10 times (although used around 30 times in total at rehearsal & gigs), so nearly new & comes with the Marshall Cover.

Due to size & weight it would be collection only from Mid Wales. Looking for £275 collected.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Price drop to £275. Fantastic Greenback loaded cab for that price!
  • rezrez Frets: 0
    Hi. Is the cab still available? I'd be very interested and can collect. Do let me know either way.
  • It is and just sent you a PM.

Cheers