NPD vox delay lab

What's Hot
wayneiriewayneirie Frets: 419
Had it a couple of hours. Really impressed a lot of effect for the money. Just set up a couple of patches so far. Recommended if you're in the market for a looper or do it all delay. Found a few quirks but nothing you won't be able to get round given time.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• There's a few people on here that have one of these, myself included.

Great box of tricks, well worth having for analog options alone.
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7786
    yes, I like mine too, though I still haven't done much more than mess around with the presets :)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • Its a great delay and I really like mine. 
    Its just a shame it is soooooo massive. Its about to be moved off the board because of this :-(

Will keep it though, I love the lo fi repeats and the descending pitch repeats. Its worth the price for those 2 alone. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4534
    edited February 2015
    Yar, it does sound good it's just so damn big fnarr
  • Doesn't bother me I'll just get a bigger piece of plywood.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Tons of great sounds and features at a great price (even before they dropped it). Had mine for several years now, still haven't used it for half the stuff it can do. The only things I don't really like are the fact that it's massive, and that you can't set the tap tempo when it's not engaged. That's kinda dumb.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• Tons of great sounds and features at a great price (even before they dropped it). Had mine for several years now, still haven't used it for half the stuff it can do. The only things I don't really like are the fact that it's massive, and that you can't set the tap tempo when it's not engaged. That's kinda dumb.
    Yeah the tempo thing is daft Ive just set up some banks for now with 90bpm, 100bpm, 120bpm etc and some most used sounds. Common tempos so you're just a quick tap away. It's worth it for the looper alone I think though. A ditto loopers 65 new with no delays.