Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Fantasy Dual Pedals

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    Skarloey said:
    The Boss SOD/HM/R or the "Sodomiser" as it would no doubt be affectionately known to its fans (mainly wooden church burning Norwegians high on Jagermeister no doubt).  

This is essentially a dual drive pedal consisting of a Super Overdrive, the classic (no laughing at the back there) Heavy Metal HM-2,  with added Reverb for general awesome church like sounds of doom.  

:)
    I'd get behind that...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'd like a Nanny McDelay - a pedal with an awesome warm delay that also takes care of the kid's whilst I'm playing.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • I know there's a few out there, but surely a decently spec'd combined delay and reverb unit would be something a lot of us would buy.
  • EQ + Delay would be nice, stick it in the loop and have it activated by midi for solos

• chrisj1602;516163" said:
    I only use delay and an overdrive/boost, so a TC Flashback X4 with a Spark Mini on the end would do me.
    I had those two at one point, the lack of any boost on the X4 was very annoying.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    I'd really like a delay stapled on to my Slicer.

Delicer?

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    edited February 2015
    samzadgan;516439" said:
    Skarloey said:

The Boss SOD/HM/R or the "Sodomiser" as it would no doubt be affectionately known to its fans (mainly wooden church burning Norwegians high on Jagermeister no doubt).  

This is essentially a dual drive pedal consisting of a Super Overdrive, the classic (no laughing at the back there) Heavy Metal HM-2,  with added Reverb for general awesome church like sounds of doom.  

I'd get behind that...

Seriously I think I should approach Boss about this. I think the Heavy Metal is ripe for ressurrection and the Waza treatment.
  • A fuzz face and an eq so I could get my perfect fuzz face tone without having to tweak the settings on my amp away from my normal settings
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    edited February 2015
    Skarloey;516717" said:
    [quote="samzadgan;516439"]Skarloey said:

I'd get behind that...

Seriously I think I should approach Boss about this. I think the Heavy Metal is ripe for ressurrection and the Waza treatment. [/quote]

@skarloey Failing that...there are some HM2 clones being made these days with dunwich being the best...he is also going to be releasing a kit for it, with distribution in europe through a guy in ireland. So you potentially get the guy in ireland to build the whole thing for you with the od and reverb.

Seriously...if you are interested i will put you in touch with the guys.

I think its a great idea...but i wont be in the uk in time for all this, but may still do it down in Oz.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    I'd like an MXR Phase 100 and a Boss PN-2 in a smallish box with some sort of pressure switch that will increase the rate of the trem (Or phaser) when pressed with the foot, and will return to the original rate when released.
    Switchable stereo or mono/dry outs would be useful too.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    photek said:

Chive

Amp channel switcher and a drive pedal so I can use the clean channel on my amp with the overdrive then stomp once to turn the drive pedal off and swap to the drive channel on the amp.

I'm surprised you've not had one already.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    edited February 2015
    mike_l said:
    photek said:

Chive

Amp channel switcher and a drive pedal so I can use the clean channel on my amp with the overdrive then stomp once to turn the drive pedal off and swap to the drive channel on the amp.

I'm surprised you've not had one already.
    I did sort of with the TC Nova System into a Blackstar Series One 100, midi switching the drive off and channel over. There was a lag / effects issue so I binned the idea haha.
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    edited February 2015
    Oh yeah heres another thing I've always wanted

compressor and noise gate in a single pedal, or noise gate and tuner, or all three.

Noise gate is a boring thing that I desire but dont want to give a dedicated space too, why cant it be bundled with something else?

I know the route 66 exists but apparantly the gate on that is bad.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    photek said:
    I did sort of with the TC Nova System into a Blackstar Series One 100, midi switching the drive off and channel over. There was a lag / effects issue so I binned the idea haha.
    Try my Moen for a week or two if you want, which'll do that.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

•  

Whammy with a delay in it. Though you want dirt after Whammy and before delay, so that would be poo. 
    So you could pitch shift your delays? That would be awesome, especially if it extended to shimmer reverb, where you could vary the shimmer interval with a whammy pedal. I'd call it a Shammy (pronounced as Chamois)
    Actually, that would be cool. I was thinking just running the Whammy into delay so that your Whams get delayed for MaximumMorello
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • hugbot;517708" said:
    Oh yeah heres another thing I've always wanted

compressor and noise gate in a single pedal, or noise gate and tuner, or all three.

Noise gate is a boring thing that I desire but dont want to give a dedicated space too, why cant it be bundled with something else?

I know the route 66 exists but apparantly the gate on that is bad.
    It's not bad, that's for sure. It's just not tweak able.

Truth be told, I didn't know it had a gate in it until a few months of ownership where I realised how quiet it was when comp was engaged, despite being a dyna comp. It's good, though - kept it for a good few years as a mainstay, and still miss it.