SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Demeter Compulator DROPPED PRICE £105

What's Hot
GassageGassage Frets: 31240
edited February 2015 in FX £
£105 shipped.

Nothing more to say really. Other than it's served me well.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 31240
    Price drop.

Will swap for PRS.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7922
    edited February 2015
    Would a PRS SE be ok ?

It's got a small amount of damage but a bit of time with some T-Cut should polish it out

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • Gassage said:
    Price drop.

Will swap for PRS.
    can you send me a link to one you are thinking about buying? :-P
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    edited February 2015
    meltedbuzzbox;519767" said:
    Gassage said:

Price drop.

Will swap for PRS.

can you send me a link to one you are thinking about buying? :-P
    I think it's the one @def456 had for sale but it may have gone now.

There is one very similar on Facebook that @ghi789 is wanting to sell but it looks a bit pricey
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7922
    edited February 2015
    If you're curious as to why there's fingerprint dust on it there's quite a tale to tell

So I'm told, the owner of the guitar (while it was still in one piece) had a dalliance with a lady who had a romantic (and legally binding) connection to the owner of the sledgehammer that made the scuff in the paintwork to the right of the visible pickup.

The scuff was made while the owner of the sledgehammer was explaining to his best mate (and aforementioned PRS owner) how irked he had become on hearing about this dalliance.

Once he had gained access to the premises with his improvised front door key, he gesticulated quite a bit while expressing his displeasure, scuffing a number of other items also contained within.

I'm led to believe that the owner of the PRS considered the results "fair enough".

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister