Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Tokai Custom Shop MIJ SEB Les Paul Special - £22,000 ONO

What's Hot

Bought this off some chump on here that clearly didn't know what he had for a bargain price.  It is an amazing guitar and I love it and it's got to be worth at least 25K of anyone's money but because I got a deal on it, I'm listing it for 22K.  I am willing to listen to sensible offers and would consider a trade for an Indian Rosewood necked PRS with a bit of cash (say £21,000) my way.  Would also part ex for any incredibly rare Pete Cornish pedals, David Gilmour's left testicle, a 'cleanskin' identity on TGP or the complete collection of Ru Paul's Drag Race on Blu Ray - no DVDs sorry as I already have them.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a579/imadray/GassageThankYou2_zpsb8b041c3.jpg

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
15reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Wait. This user bears a striking similarity to randomhandjobs123. Someone needs to investigate.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31148
    Mmmmm I miss that guitar.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited February 2015
    Wait. This user bears a striking similarity to randomhandjobs123. Someone needs to investigate.

There's two sides every story. I am selling this on behalf of a guy in Fiji called randomhandjobs123 who contacted me completely out of the blue on the off chance i may have a recently purchased Tokai LPJ SEB that I would already be looking to shift and offered to trade it for mineral rights. Unfortunately he is having problems collecting it so has asked me if I could sell it on at a bargain price. This is my story and it is FACT. 

To prove what a decent straight up guy I am I have even let randomhandjobs123 use my ISP so he can log on to the forum despite never having been here before. We have however agreed never to be present on the forum at the same time.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gassage said:
    Mmmmm I miss that guitar.

@Gassage I was repairing a mate's Drag n Fly on Thursday and had this plugged in, into the Peavey Classic to test it. It sounded absolutely incredible. It's sad that they've scrapped the SEB designs because the sustain is immense. If I saw another in TV yellow then I'd buy it as well.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    edited February 2015
    Are you up for trades??
    I have one grumpy missus attractive but nothing upstairs, included would be 2 kids one who wears glasses so technically disabled but could be used for  menial labour or possibly a rodeo clown, the other one, very pretty but shallow only thinks about "frozen and Princess dresses"  so not much use nor ornament.

But I am prepared to trade them all for Gassage's Business Card??

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @MrChi - Having watched Frozen at least 8 times this week alone I was with you up until you described the second child.  If you can convince me that she may be willing to watch Monsters University instead then we may have the basis of a deal.

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Sorry no sale its Frozen of nothing.............I F*&$££g hate Frozen
  • A TAG watch and £20850 ?
  • mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    Will you ship to Nigeria?
  • A TAG watch and £20850 ?

I've already had the original seller messaging me using very naughty and rude words and saying I should swap it for his TAG watch and some environmental building advice.

mcsdan said:
    I don't see why I should have to sail to Nigeria.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27971
    I'm surprised that no-one's offered you a trade for an incredible guitar, custom made by a highly respected luthier, which is worth at least double what you've valued yours at, and will only increase in value because it's a limited edition of one, so guaranteed to be highly collectible.

Of course, I can't share any details with you because it's all rather sensitive and so has to be kept secret, but I've instructed my lawyer to pass on the full details to you, just as soon as I've left the country.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll give you £25k - send me your paypal details!

• Does £22k include the picture of @Gassage ;

It's just nice to see a picture of him before he piled the weight on. He looks so young. 
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5110
    edited February 2015
    What's the neck profile and how much does it weigh...? :)
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27971
    What's the neck profile and how much does it weigh...? :)
    Are you referring to the guitar or Gassage?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    damn....just re-read...i have Gilmours right testicle in my hand right now...but you want the left...

maybe if i can get Brian May's left testicle...and Gilmours right...would you do a deal? I can throw in Bono's right pinky and a strand of Claptons pubic hair...?
  • I happen to know that Clapton doesn't have any pubic hair!!

edited February 2015

mcsdan said:
    I don't see why I should have to sail to Nigeria.
    Fair enough. I can pay you by bank transfer and send my cousin around to pick it. I can pay £25000 so you can send me a cheque for the overpayment or better give me your bank details. Thanking you very muchly.
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    I'm getting very strong deja vu - but I just can't figure out why this thread seems soooooooo doggone familiar.........any ideas?
    my cousin has asked to know the width of the nut. He can only play wide necks with 48mm nuts (sausage fingers). If not any ideas where to find such a great guitar with 48mm nut?