SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fredric Effects Demon Fuzz (SOLD), Juansolo '78 IC Muff clone (SOLD)...prices lowered...

DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 2567
edited February 2015 in FX £
Was all set on eBaying my Zoom Fuzz today, and thought I'd give it a last-minute audition. I simply can't part with it!  So, instead, on my epic mission to get to the magical Thomann 199 Euro mark (so no trades, ta), I'm listing this pair instead...

Fredric Effects Demon Fuzz - One-knob Muff Fuzz clone with added Klon buffer.  I almost want to hold onto this just because I love what the buffer does so much.  Ah well.  Nice and open sounding, doesn't get lost in the mix as much as other muffy fuzz types.  Unmarked, velcroed.  £35 £30 posted.  SOLD

Juansolo '78 IC Muff clone - Bought this from the man only about a month ago, so super clean.  Does "that" sound with aplomb, but discovered I am officially one of the Muff-averse...I just can't make them work with what I do!  It's a personal failing.  Anyways, '78 version, with tone-bypass switch.  Unmarked, un-velcroed.  Just after what I paid for it really, so yours for £50 posted.  I'll take £45 posted for it, 'cos I'm like that. SOLD

Cheers!
New fangled trading feedback link right here!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BUMP...open to reasonable offers...
  • BUMP...for bargain-acious price drops...
  • LAST BUMP...will be eBay-ing these later this evening...