SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* - Zoom G3

FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
edited February 2015 in FX £
*SOLD!*

Anyone after a G3?  I really don't need two, so if someone wants to fling some moneythings at me, they can have this one. :D

Excellent condition, never left the comfort of home, don't think I have even stepped on the switches of this one!  Comes with PSU, latest firmware installed.  No box, as that wandered off a while ago.

£65 posted and all its twiddly goodness can be yours.

-- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 621
    Yes please. PM'd
  • FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    Replied. :D
    -- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
  • FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    ..aaaand sold to the man above! :D