SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Marshall 20/20 Power Amp

Si_Si_ Frets: 384
edited April 2014 in Amps £

Selling a Marshall EL84 20/20 valve power amp, Runs in stereo and plenty loud for gigs (I run it live on about 1/3rd). Has a minor fault with the volume Pot but nothing that impacts it's operation and it's just a £4 part to fix if you felt inclined.

Looking for £300 or will trade for a high end Cab (no marshals, thinking more like a Bogner or Mesa). 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    SOLD Pending Payment
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27142
    I presume they paid and it's no longer for sale?
    <space for hire>
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    Yea, sorry, went ages ago.
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited April 2014
    Your thread title still says "FS" which means "for sale" perhaps you could replace that with "SOLD" to help avoid confusion and frustration.  Many people look through old threads when looking for specific equipment (or just bored).

It is better for everyone if we can rely on good advert management, and know what is for sale and what is not.
    There are lots of old ads where gear is still available, so that would help clarify things.

Simple to edit the title via the cog icon top right of the page.

Please leave the contents intact as they make valuable reference material for the rest of the forum members
    Thanks.  :)

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27142
    OK, I took care of that. Should probably have done it as soon as he posted :)
    <space for hire>