SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - Malekko, Mooer, PiggyFX, PT2, Rowin

What's Hot
frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
edited March 2015 in FX £
Winston, my Fender Twin and only bit of kit I'll ever name, needs an overhaul, my miniboard also needs an overhaul as it's not working in the band I'm in.

OK, too long have I wanted an Analogman Bi Chorus - I've watched them come and go on eBay so now I've taken a leap of faith and bought - I need you guys to catch me, pull my fat out of the fire, save my bacon AND buy my pedals - it's a big ask, I know, so I'll try to make it easier for you.
:D

I'm open to offers ... for the pedals, but if things get tight ... who knows.

PiggyFX Schweinfleisch Sillicon Fuzz - WITHDRAWN

In great condition, this came to me with velcro on the base (original pads in the box). A hand-made Fuzz Pedal with matched transistors based on the Coloursound Mark2 Tonebender, in a 1590a enclosure with engraved 3 ply plastic top surface, true bypass, white LED. Rare as they're no longer made at this size by the Israeli company. Takes a standard 9v 2.1mm jack, does a cleanish boost to a filthy spitty fuzz.

Malekko Omicron Phase - WITHDRAWN
In great condition, this is the version 1 phase so without the barcode graphics.. has an internal trimpot for overall chewiness.
Sounds more like a vibe on higher settings. This is a thicker, richer, chewier, funkier sound than a Phase 90... if I didn't need the money this would be staying because there'll be times I can't pack the Voodoovibe ... and this hits close to the mark for about a 20th of the space and a fraction of the price.

Mooer Eleclady - WITHDRAWN
I've replaced the cheesy plastic knob on this one with an EHX soft knob a la Mistress. The base rubber has been removed and velcro lovingly applied but it will be provided ready to be re-attached should you require.

Rowin 604 Chorus - WITHDRAWN
So you've got a tiny board, this is a CE-2 clone much like the Ensemble King, the difference is it's got a funkier enclosure and a metalic green finish... and a boss style knob.

Mine is box-fresh ... and a mono-tone finish all metallic mint green.

These are available on eBay for £3 more - well worth the punt, mine has been opened and played once... then I had a series of rash buys and it's a casualty. £20 if we can meet near Liverpool Street :)

PedalTrain PT2 with Soft Case - WITHDRAWN
This board is a bit worn thre are chips in the paint, the softcase doesn't come with a shoulder strap, but given the weight it'll support I reckon that's a good thing, it's not bent or wobbly on flat surfaces like some pedaltrains get... pics to follow.

Juan Solo Captains Phaser - £40 SOLD
It is with a heavy heart I submit this for sale, I spent a good long while wondering if I should keep this or the Whirlwind Orangebox, in the end it came down to money - Orangebox Phasers don't hold their value as well as this will, at this moment I need the money...
Originally advertised here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/35269/ and @downbytheriver and @simonk both expressed an interest, so it's back chaps if your circumstances are the same :)

Tanabe Zenkudo - £100 SOLD
 Zendrive alike with 2 extra settings - Dumble and Marshall - the LED changes colour with each setting. Striking abalone finish, comes with original bag. I think the main difference between this and the Dumkudo is the gain is 500k and the Dumkudo has 1M pot. This was done so that Larry Carlton and Robben Ford fans could get that sound with a Strat...

AMT Japanese Girl Wah - £65 boxed and posted SOLD
In great condition, no scratches or surface markings. Has a velcrobase - the transparent foot pads will be provided on a sheet of greaseproof paper (used to retain their stickiness)

Lovepedal Babyface Tremolo - £65 boxed and posted. SOLD
This is in good condition and has been opened up only to set the trim pots for depth and volume.

Trashcan Jen Wah - £80 £70 boxed and posted Withdrawn - played it, it crackled.. SOLD
This pedal has chipped paint, a spot of rust on the base plate, the original Marquardt switch and pot, the power socket has been disconnected, and is a wierd 3.5mm jack... it sounds great and the pot seems in good condition.

Arion SCH-1 Grey box - WITHDRAWN
This is in good nick except for one of the hooks being snapped off the inside of the battery cover. The cover stays in place anyway but these are collectors items for some so it's in less than pristine condition.

PM if you have an itch to scratch :)

A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is the Twin coming out of the garage, Frank?  Good times.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    It's called Winston after a lovely dog we used to know when I was a kid, the wife forbid it from the house..

I might keep it at the studio the band use.. the important thing is its now in the hands of those nice men at Essex Amp Repairs...

I'm not going to get time to photo stuff now :( the ironing is done and the sandwiches made, I've got 10 minutes to practice the songs, some Kata and get to bed..
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7212
    Pm'd
    Guitar Bomb & Nembrini Audio Summer Giveaway 
  • Also PM'd, yesterday morning :)
    edited February 2015
    Sorry for the delay @smudge_lad, having to post via phone. Pics are on flickr

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk8wxMgJ
  • No worries man :)

any prices in mind?

I'll update the original post right now..
    Done :)
  • PM'd again :)
    And responded
    edited February 2015
    AMT wah sold pending the usual :)
    bump... there I said it. Anyone got any trades I might be interested in?
  • ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    got a trade thread myself. how do you find the elec lady. I love the full sized ehx but i've not enough space on my board for it
    I'll admit I was using the elec_lady as a compact Small-Clone and finding it a little wayward.

Seems there's a boatload of CE-2 clones but no Small Clones and the PCB and Chipset isn't radically different.

I've yet to get Flangers and I only get the filter stuff from Frank Zappa's Cy Borg... so not really much at all :D
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Is the Babyface Trem still available please?
    Uh huh :)
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Ooooh! PM'd
    Tremolo sold and posted :)

Price drops on the rest...
    Added new pedals and dropped the price on the others...
    Thinking of adding my Skreddy Echo and Fulltone Choral Flange - any interest?