Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Shameless promotion for my daughter

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BezzerBezzer Frets: 588
    Managed to have a listen last night, really very impressed.   Sounds great!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12484
    Wow, excellent stuff and she deserves to do well. You must be a very proud dad too.
  • I clicked on that thinking 'ok here we go'. But bloody hell mate, she's great. You're gonna be rich, rich I tells ya!!!!

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Excellent stuff! But then you knew that already didn't you :)

Here's to hoping she makes it big!
  • Wow. She's seriously good - I'm really impressed. Congratulations :)

Definitely shared on Facebook.
    <space for hire>
  • Thanks guys . It is not been easy and the while family has given a lot to support her.
    She is very modest about it ,and we just treat it as her job at home.
    One of the songs on the album she pinched my looper and stuck a mike in it and created a song using only her voice .
    We have two albums of work ready, and I know a lot more on her laptop.

Keep hitting the site as am sire the more hits she gets will help
    Thks to all
  • TheCountTheCount Frets: 274
    She's really good - best of luck ;)
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24613
    Amazing !!  What a voice.  ..even if she does that modern thing of 'how many notes of the scale can I get into a single word' that I find irritating (I only listened to Missing Pieces).  Having said that, she does it incredibly accurately (autotuned ?) and fast, but.... she doesn't need to try to show off with vocal pyrotechnics like that, her voice is easily in a class above that lot.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • No auto tune. She has had to sing in front if label presidents, A R people in their offices so they know she can do it. She is better live as you can hear the power of her voice then.
    She has been professionally trained since the age of 10 (full time stage school) and is at pro level for dancing ,etc...
    I remortgaged to pay for it ...
    I would say she is more a live performer than a studio one. She has also been trained in interview techniques ,etc so she is a ready to go package I'm business terms.

I think some of what they have done is to try to get funding and attention grab the big three. On the album there are some mellow ones.
    In those so shows how to sing softly,which many of the "belters" we see today can't seem to do.

From a young age I noticed what incredible ears she had. She would tell me something was out (either notes or timing) . I would listen back and she right.

I can assure you tricks all her voice.

Off to get a guitar for her today out of her advance , to stop her pinching mine!

She has some stuff on you tube just messing around at home or with her friends. I think someone filmed one of her gigs on their phone on you tube,but you can't see her much