Chelsea fans let the side down again....

What's Hot
RockerRocker Frets: 4985
Apologies if this has been posted earlier but the article features strongly on the BBC Sport website: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31520745
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    Yep. Knobs. 

I'm sure it's only a select few, but we (english football fans) will now all be tarred with the same brush. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    It's disgusting behaviour and paints all brits in a bad light as far as I'm concerned. 

I think some people use football as a get together/meetup for much more sinister things.  Fucking thugs
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Not surprising to me
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Chelsea have to be the worst racist most horrible fans in the football league
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    One of the many reasons I don't do football supporting/sport in general. And I'm lazy.

"Chase the ball...!!!!!!!!!"

"Fuck right off."
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • So stupid when half their side is black...
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    They're football fans. What d'you expect.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    a bunch of idiots, is love to see them found and banned from every football ground in the country
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4996
    edited February 2015
    If they get prosecuted well enough, they could even have their passports revoked (or very closely monitored) to prevent them travelling to future overseas matches!
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    Yep - all football fans are thick racist scumbags.

Just like every muslim is a suicide bomber and all black teenagers will mug you for your phone.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 9reaction image Wisdom
  • They're football fans. What d'you expect.
    Even if that's a joke (which I'm sure it is) it's a dick thing to say.
  • Years ago there was a one off football based black comedy drama on ITV with James Bolam (I think it was called Eleven Men Against Eleven).  There's a scene in it where a group of fans see a black guy getting into a flash car and decide to attack him.  Halfway through the attack they realise it's their team's star striker and they halt proceedings, pick him up and dust him off and the ring leader says "Sorry mate, we thought you were black!".  The poor guy says "I am black!".  To which the ring leader responds "Yeah, but you're one of our blacks!!".  I think of that scene every time I see idiocy on this level.  People like this are literally a waste of oxygen.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Ban football. Problem solved.

• RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    "People like this are literally a waste of oxygen". Genius @randomhandclaps. Wow! Awarded.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    edited February 2015

A Chelsea fan filmed while racist chants were shouted on the Paris Métro was a “vocal” supporter of Ukip, even posing with the party’s leader, Nigel Farage.

A photo posted by season ticket holder Josh Parsons on his Instagram account around four months ago shows Farage, drink in hand, next to the 21-year-old named as one of the Chelsea fans on the Paris subway. The caption underneath the photo reads: “UKIP BOYS! What a geezer.”

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • wonder how long it will be before John Terry is photoshopped into the paris metro action wearing his tracksuit ;-)
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    Chelsea were eliminated from the Champions League by PSG [who played for 90 minutes with 10 men] last evening.  The Chelsea team behaved poorly to a man in the match.  Good that those thugs at Paris will be at home sitting on their hands for the rest of the year.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Rocker said:
    Chelsea were eliminated from the Champions League by PSG [who played for 90 minutes with 10 men] last evening.  The Chelsea team behaved poorly to a man in the match.  Good that those thugs at Paris will be at home sitting on their hands for the rest of the year.
    Blame the BBC .. they suspended Clarkson who had free time to attend the match .. must be his fault.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!