SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MI Audio Blue Boy £35 posted

Hello guys, 

selling my MI Audio Blue Boy that I've owned for about 5 years! 

It's been my favourite overdrive pedal for both my 1975 Marshall Superlead and Matamp King Street. 

I no longer have these amps, because I've stopped playing in a band. Selling off a lot of my gear to make a nice home playing rig!

Anyway, here's my MI Audio Blue Boy - it's got fair few light scratches just from being on a pedal board for years! Nothing serious though, just general life scratches. It's just in the condition you'd expect from being on a pedal board for many years. Unfortunately, you cannot operate this pedals via a battery, it's 9v adaptor only. I bought this pedal second hand off eBay, never opened it up because I was using 9v adaptors, when I finally did open it up, there is no connection for a battery! So it seems like it's been removed at some stage in its life! The pedal is also missing its screws for the bottom plate. The bottom plate slots into the body of the pedal so stays on pretty well without them, I just used a bit of tape to hold it on securely!

Hah it sounds like there's loads wrong with this pedal but there isn't! In short, there's no battery connector and I've lost the screws for the bottom. 

Excellent Tube Screamer style pedal! £35 posted via recorded delivery! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments